[LMB] Children's Book? (Minor CryoBurn spoilers)

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 17:10:17 GMT 2011

I've liked them forever.  I think. Boggis' description of great grandpa coming home roaring drunk,  bottles in the pockets of his tailcoat and singing hymns is still vivid.  And I DO NOT wish to be near any topiary of people in a thunderstorm,  it might be Noah. I do want that castle and most of the ghosts.  They're pretty friendly.  I think older niece has the set I gave her.  Younger nephew is almost 9, it's about time to give the set to him & his sister.
They're a batch of books I push when I get the chance.