[LMB] OT: technofolly

James khavrinen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 11:59:41 GMT 2011

It sometimes seems to me that if current trends continue, the
distinctions between your/you're, its/it's, there/their/they're, etc.
will all eventually disappear, leaving our descendants to wonder at
the strange randomness of our spelling.

James ( Khavrinen ), who -- just for the record -- would classify such
a future as "dystopian".