[LMB] Boooooooring

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 02:32:49 GMT 2011

no she was getting in his way as a protocol objection (remember that is her
role in the current Empire) not as a replaced mourner (altho I thought the
same thing myself at first...)

nit picky royce

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 6:28 PM, fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 08:59:32PM -0500, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> >
> > Please don't sniffle, I'll sniffle too, then there'd be a shortage of
> hankies. How about this _Cryoburn_ question? Gregor surprised people at
> the funeral by serving as a pallbearer,  Whom did he replace?  '
>
> Lady Alys
>
> Who would
> have been there if he hadn't stepped forward?
> >

> > > my word list traffic is down today. I'm in danger of having LMB
> withdrawal,
> > > people!
> > >
> > > begging royce (adorable puppy eyes....)
> > >
> > > --
> >

> > --

>    Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as
>    the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain
>    letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers
>    of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online
>    community.
>  --Roger Ebert, December, 1996

Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/rmcdaniels158