[LMB] Cryoburn question (was Boooooooring)

Marian Lesslie marianlesslie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 03:40:15 GMT 2011

> On 3 January 2011 13:29, Royce McDaniels <roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Ivan (For the Vor?)
>> Illyan (For Impsec?)
>> Koudelka of course (for Escobar?)
>> Duv Galeni for Komarr
>> Admiral Jole for Sergyar
>> And one other. (Miles, for the family?)

By the by, was anyone else pleased to see that the good-looking Lieutenant
Jole from _The Vor Game_ is now an Admiral? (I was thinking it was
excessively fast promotion, considering Miles and Ivan only got to be
Captains, but I guess there's the extra 9 years of extreme fast-tracking
since _Memory_) ((Unless he's actually a Jolian relative...)

Marian
(who is currently trying to point out to her cat that he is not see-through
and would he please get out from in front of the computer and get off the
desk)