[LMB] Boooooooring

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:08:01 GMT 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> From: Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
>
>> > Why would Koudelka be for Escobar? Not arguing, but can't think why.
>>
>> He got shot there and we don't know anyone who actually lives there? Or
>> because he seems obvious in his own right, and Royce was tryinig to
>> force him into a planetary pattern?
>> No, wait, Koudelka was shot on Sergyar. Escobar makes no sense, right.
>> Why would Jole be for Sergyar?
>> -xx- Damien X-)
>
> Ivan and Gregor - family
> Koudelka and Illyan - long years of service together
> Galeni - Komarr
> Jole - Sergyar
>
> That's my take on it.

Why Galeni at all? His interaction has been with Miles and Mark -
other than the night of the disastrous dinner party, and of course
Miles and Ekaterin's wedding, I don't see Aral and Duv interacting at
all - classified Impsec personnel files and some entertaining fanfic
notwithstanding.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com