[LMB] Boooooooring

Natali natali.vilic at zd.t-com.hr
Mon Jan 3 16:08:59 GMT 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Please don't sniffle, I'll sniffle too, then there'd be a shortage of
> hankies. How about this _Cryoburn_ question? Gregor surprised people at
the
> funeral by serving as a pallbearer,  Whom did he replace?  Who would have
> been there if he hadn't stepped forward?

It can't be Lady Alys because women cannot
traditionally be pallbearers. If they were, it
would be rather Drou than Lady Alys, IMHO.

It couldn't be Miles, not for his height (shame on
you Marian) but because he is the immediate family,
and the members of the immediate family cannot
traditionally be pallbearers as well.

I would agree with Gwynne, and think it would
likely be Pym.

Natali