[LMB] Boooooooring

George Vaughan gsvaughan at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 22:41:45 GMT 2011

Dear esteemed colleagues,

It seems that the local government is under-represented in this list of
pallbearers. Someone like the PM or the minster of the interior (home
secretary) or a local Vorkosigan county representative would in that spot,
representing either the Imperial government or his local government.

Ivan was for the family, Illyan and Kou were close friends and supporters,
and Galeni and Jole for the other planets.  It seems like a purely
Barrayaran or Vorkosigan member would be appropriate in the last spot.

In this case, I am even more surprised about the number of pallbearers.
With such an important personage, I was expecting to see eight rather than
six of them.

Best regards,

George Vaughan