[LMB] More on Wormhole Nexus Travel Times

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 04:15:14 GMT 2011

from DI: " It would be six more weeks, give or take a few days, to the
scheduled births. Their original travel plan would have put them back at
Vorkosigan House a comfortable month early. Sector V was in the opposite
direction from their present location to Barrayar, insofar as the network of
jump points people navigated to get from *here* to *there* could be said to
have a direction. Several days to get from here to Graf Station, plus an
extra two weeks of travel at least to get home from there, even in the
fastest of fast couriers."

so, as I noted Sector V is opposite from Sector III (if that's what Barrayar
is in). Two weeks from Graf Station to Barrayar by fastest route available.
"Several days" from current position to Graf Station. Now this indiates that
they won't follow the course to the Tau Ceti wormhole but use another,
closer one that gets them out to Graf Station more quickly.

gahh! This is going to get ugly, I just know it is...

Determined to get it right royce