[LMB] wA Re: if I saw a snake in the wild now Royce invades Australia

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:00:52 GMT 2011

if I live, I'll be there. You'll be disappointed (everyone is) but hopefully
you'll get over it and come to like me for who I am. I am as funny in person
as I am on-net, fortunately. and I have lived life to the full for nearly 60
years and have many, many stories to tell. plus lots of fun hobbies to draw
on.

we won't lack for things to do, see, or talk about.

hopeful royce