[LMB] An Image To Go To Sleep On

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:12:52 GMT 2011

from DI:

"Bel took me deep down into the free fall sector to see the preserved parts
of the old jumpship that first brought the quaddies to this system. They
have it set up as a museum—when we arrived it was full of quaddie
schoolchildren, bouncing off the walls. Literally. They were incredibly
cute. "

picture an elementary school schoolbus. full of children who have four hands
instead of two. and who live in free fall all the time. Quaddie parents and
educators NEED all four hands, and a few extra besides. I think I'm amazed
quaddie civilization survived beyond the first generation.

nighty night royce (Jill is here and making me put away the computer now.
blergh.)