[LMB] Ebook question

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:50:22 GMT 2011

Thanks to the list and two people I know online I'm considering
getting a Kindle. It's mostly a matter of space. I bought exactly one
book by an author I didn't know already in the past year, which is a
bit sad, and the main brake there is that I am running out of shelf
space.

Now, I had a look around for ebooks, and looked up the Sharing Knife
series... And the ebooks would cost about 20% MORE than the paperback
editions. Am I doing something wrong looking? I wouldn't mind the same
price for digital as for a mass market paperback, but this seems
utterly crazy to me.

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de