[LMB] BD - A Civil Campaign I (Pym)

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 12:27:46 GMT 2011

On 1/4/2011 12:10 AM, Hilary Powers wrote:
> On 1/3/2011 8:56 PM, Judy R. Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I love the armsman idea. Wish I had one too.
>
> An almost universal reaction. Jin was quick to decide he wanted a Roic
> of his very own....
I have a Jin of my own [my Romanian gaming buddy, who I sent a tree copy
of Cryoburn for Christmas and he decided he liked it quite a lot, he
thinks the book Jin is much like he is in a way] and would love a Roic
of my own as well ... though I do have a Rob and a Chris, who are both
very Roic like in their own ways =)