[LMB] A Civil Campaign

queenortart queenortart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:45:28 GMT 2011

> Absolutely!  Arisia includes references to 5-2-1 *everywhere* and I
> personally follow a 7-3-1 rule, and make sure my husband does, too.
> (We sometimes have to compromise on the 7 part, depending on how crazy
> the con gets in the middle of the night.)

At the gaming con which we ran in November everyone got a bar of soap with a
die imbedded into it to gently encourage everyone to wash to get their die
out.

It seems to have gone down pretty well, and because everyone got one then
no-one was singled out as being whiffy

Feel free to follow as appropriate

Sue