[LMB] Ebook question

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:02:16 GMT 2011

Anke [is suprised about ebooks being more expensive than paperbacks]

Jeff Shultz <jeffshultz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I compare e-books to hardback prices since they generally come out at
> the same time.

I'd understand pricing ebooks close to the hardcover price before a
paperback edition is out, but keeping the price high afterwards...
rather puts me off the idea of getting an ereader and ebooks. :/
I guess what one author I follow said, about Baen being the only
publisher doing things right when it comes to ebooks, may be sad
truth.

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de