[LMB] if I saw a snake in the wild

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:26:17 GMT 2011

for those of us with $$$ cunard has some really nice suits with big windows.
we plan to use those.

lurrrve train travel but agree on the munchies part. visiting snack stores
in stopovers is essential!

business is indeed literary, a publishing business both technical and
fiction, heavy internet/ebook basis but plenty of dead tree as well. also a
gaming division with tie ins to the fiction books and some unique stuff
based on our group's cumulative experience with S/FRP and military board
gaming/simulation. more details will be available as the process unfolds;
the upcoming HabHyg galactic navigator/viewer is the earliest bit of the
gaming system (not GURPS but something much better!)

thanks for the interest!

brekkie-nomming royce