[LMB] OT: Odorific, was A Civil Campaign

baur baur at chello.at
Tue Jan 4 15:52:17 GMT 2011

Paula Lieberman wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Bushell" <proto at panix.com>

this is a VERY wide generalisation - both in time and in space ..
there have been periods in medieval and rennaisance times when bathing
was considered standard - in fact was as important as in roman times
.. with lots of bath houses in the towns ..

servus

markus

--
Markus Baur

written from my mobile internet connection