[LMB] On Topic! List Help Needed With Miles Vorkosigan'sFamilyTree

Tracy A greenlady31 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:24:07 GMT 2011

> From: roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
>> the REAL problem is in the nit picky details LMB hasn't given us, like how
> old Cordelia was when Miles was born? How old were her parents when she was
> born? and so on. have to make up a lot of stuff, sigh...

I'm fairly sure Cordelia's approximate age is mentioned in Shards, when she's telling Aral her thinly-disguised life story, and I'm almost positve her mother's age is mentioned in Memory, during Miles and Ivan's conversation about Alys and Illyan.  (I remember Miles countering Ivan's statement about his mom being too old to have boyfriend with the example of his Betan grandmother).