[LMB] (was) Dono - (Now) Is Barrayaran homosexuality a 'MUTATION'?

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:27:33 GMT 2011

On 4 January 2011 21:04, Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

> Yes. Sex sells stuff

Or keeps people from buying stuff, e.g. me and mainstream comics or
computer games or anything by that company that advertised its
cellphones with women in sponge bikinis cleaning a car by rubbing
themselves against it, etc.

> because some people (like me) like it.  Other people complain it's bad form.  That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.
>
> Note that they try to sell with sexy bodies, but don't make references to sex itself.

So... you think there is not enough sex everywhere, and I think there
is too much sex everywhere, so the real world is probably somewhere in
the middle between us. That sound about right?

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de