[LMB] if I saw a snake in the wild

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 20:52:39 GMT 2011

On 1/4/2011 10:26 AM, Royce McDaniels wrote:
> for those of us with $$$ cunard has some really nice suits with big windows.
> we plan to use those.
>
> lurrrve train travel but agree on the munchies part. visiting snack stores
> in stopovers is essential!
>
> business is indeed literary, a publishing business both technical and
> fiction, heavy internet/ebook basis but plenty of dead tree as well. also a
> gaming division with tie ins to the fiction books and some unique stuff
> based on our group's cumulative experience with S/FRP and military board
> gaming/simulation. more details will be available as the process unfolds;
> the upcoming HabHyg galactic navigator/viewer is the earliest bit of the
> gaming system (not GURPS but something much better!)
>
> thanks for the interest!
>
> brekkie-nomming royce
Windows are nice, but half the fun is being out of the room and people
watching on deck. Though I did spend a fair amount of time on the
balcony of our cabin on vacation, but that was more a case of my damned
feet being in flare part of the time so I was in pain and a bit
antisocial. I like minimus dot biz for travel supplies, they even have a
fairly extensive munchie section that has come in quite handy for me.

The business sounds interesting.