[LMB] Thinking of England (was) Dono - (Now) Is Barrayaran homosexuality a 'MUTATION'?

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 21:22:39 GMT 2011

On 1/4/2011 2:52 PM, kerry weisselberg wrote:

> Me:
> Forgive my ignorance, please, but are you saying that those poor women
> wore their corsets in bed? (by which I mean, for sleeping and for
> sex.) I've seen so many films where they're being laced into them as
> they dress in the morning, or before dinner, that I believed they wore
> them only during the daytime, not for sleeping. I guess though that if
> you want a 14" waist that a man can get his hands around, the
> suffering has to be pretty-much constant...
>
> Kerry
> off to look for more pictures of Skittles, with even more
> horror-tinged respect.

Corsetting or body training can make permanent changes in the morphology
of the poor womans body. You can google for the image, but there was a
woman into extreme corsetting in the 50s, there is a piccy online of her
out of the corset with that extreme wasp waist. <shudder>

I can't remember her name, but she is well known in body mod sites that
deal in corsetting. Though it is different from the current body mod
known as corsetting where you install rings in your skin and lace them
corset like <even more shuddering>

Google at your own risk...