[LMB] Ebook question

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:45:38 GMT 2011

[LMB] Ebook question
Tue Jan 4 21:45:31 GMT 2011

 > Anke [is suprised about ebooks being more expensive than paperbacks]

I checked on the price of Beguilement in the US Amazon site.  $7.99 for
the pbk, $7.99 for the Kindle.  What I typically find is that once the
mass market paperback comes out, the Kindle price is the same or only
slightly less than list price.  Where you get into trouble is comparing
the paperback's DISCOUNT price to the Kindle price, and since the Kindle
price can't be discounted by Amazon due to Agency Pricing, it looks
worse.

Even worse - books 2 and 3 of TSK aren't available for the Kindle (at
least not on the US site.)

Alison

Alison Hendon

***  Uh, yes, they are:

http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Sharing-Knife-Book-ebook/dp/B000SCHBV6/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

On the page showing a book, look in the box marked "Formats" and, if
necessary, click on the link at the bottom saying "show more formats".
Everything available should show up.

Ta, L.