[LMB] (was) Dono - (Now) Is Barrayaran homosexuality a MUTATION?

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:41:26 GMT 2011

these days, this mixture will get you a seat in the russian parliament...

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/01/a-belated-happy-new-year-from-russias-sexiest-spy/

as an intel professional, i'm fascinated by the idea that a "sparrow" could
be a sitting russian lawmaker. talk about inverted metaphors.

(my google fu isn't working, but search for sparrow KGB and eventually
you'll hit the info...)

retro-espionage royce