[LMB] on topic! Fanfic THE UNDYING FOUNTAIN set in vorkosiverse prologue up at TWS

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:29:04 GMT 2011

coming. i'm posting a chapter of two of each of my fanfics to allow them all
to see the light of web (they fuss otherwise, won't eat and are generally
hard to live with...). But I'm nearly done with the first wave and more
chapters will be up soon.

mind you, I had to rewrite this story after cryoburn. I had aral's death as
part of it, so that had to change. fortunately it was possible without
wrecking the story arc. And almost everybody else lives!

overly anthromorphic royce