[LMB] OT: listees that are CONCOM members or staff

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Wed Jan 5 01:50:03 GMT 2011

On 1/4/2011 8:38 AM, MICHAEL PELL wrote:
> While reading posts re 5-2-1 rule, I started wondering how many of us
> have or are serving on concmoms or working as staff. I started out as
> a door dragon and have worked in green room. consuite, office, and
> information. I have also spent some time in programming ops and
> catching for the masquerade. I bet the list could form a very
> talented concom.

Another hand up - I'm hotel liaison and board games wrangler for
DunDraCon, one of the oldest role-playing conventions going
(http://www.dundracon.com/). And I just gave real-world existence to the
con mascot, visible on the home page....

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA        -
-        Freelance copyediting and developmental editing          -