[LMB] if I saw a snake in the wild

I iosef at gothic.net.au
Wed Jan 5 04:54:33 GMT 2011

At 12:49 AM 1/5/2011, Howard Brazee wrote:

>On Jan 3, 2011, at 8:17 PM, Gwynne Powell wrote:
>
> > I'd like to point out that snakes are protected under the law, which means
> > that we're not allowed to kill them.
>

>Whose law?

It varies from state to state, and "self defence" laws, plus "Animal
cruelty" laws also effect the outcomes. Not all snakes are covered
either, but dwindling habitat has put many on the endangered species
list. If there is no immediate danger of lose of life then leave or
have it removed professionally.

Iestyn