[LMB] A Civil Campaign

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:16:43 GMT 2011

anke, please don't leave! as the person responsible, entirely by accident,
for this thead. i want to do two things.
1) apologize for starting it in the first place, it was careless and rude
and i'm not like that.
2) call pizza on it right now. someone please second me on this. as a list,
we aren't like this, really.

embarrased royce