[LMB] OT: dealing with pain

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 10:11:31 GMT 2011

On 1/4/2011 7:29 PM, Royce McDaniels wrote:
> you GOTTA love a list where we (seriously) talk about buying surplus
> oceangoing ships. (preen preen preen)
>
> impressed royce
>
> On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Jeff Shultz<jeffshultz at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> [snip]

It isn't so much serious as wisting in case of winning or coming into
serious millions of money.  I use it as a means of lulling myself to
sleep. If I control my thoughts by specific what if plans, I am not
running around redoing what screwed up in my day/week/month/year/life
and staying awake all night. I also use it to distract myself from pain.

Some favorites:

Buying Belcourt Castle in Newport RI, how would I redecorate it.
Buying the MV Princess - how would I redecorate her and what would I do
with her
Planning elaborate meals - venue menu and guest list
Buying back some property we once owned, redecorating and such
randomly designing a home, what would I include and so forth.