[LMB] OT: Wargaming was OT: listees that are CONCOM members or staff

Cromett, Shawn C scromett at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:35:53 GMT 2011

On 1/5/2011 3:21 AM, Anke Wehner wrote:
> Royce McDaniels<roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> reminds me of some miniatures wargaming folk I know who
>> turn their basements into the terrain of waterloo, Normandy
>> or Gettysburg (or Agincourt for the middies...)
>>
> Cool. I had no idea there were miniatures wargames that did not have a
> fantasy or science fiction theme.
>
> Anke

Anke,

For your amusement, some examples of painted Napoleonic figures from my (former) business website:

http://scromett.com/painting/PhotoGallery.html

Has anyone ever tried to run/create a Vorkoverse land combat simulation game on larger than 1 to 1 scale?  There really isn't enough textev to do it properly, IMHO, but a guerilla campaign in the Dendarii Mountains vs. the Cetas could be interesting!

Shawn Cromett

"Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish."