[LMB] Levels of Sexuality - (was) Dono

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jan 5 16:08:28 GMT 2011

On Jan 4, 2011, at 8:55 PM, Royce McDaniels wrote:

> 2) Many people don't want sex, they want connection

Some sex advertisement show relationships.    We see a couple having a beer on a beach from behind.   He looks at a passing woman in a bikini - she squirts him with a lime (without seeing her face, we enjoy their relationship).   Or we see a wife with a new dress, and he wants to use credit card rebates to celebrate - a rebate she used to buy the dress.