[LMB] (was) Dono

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:30:21 GMT 2011

Howard Brazee:
> They do.   We know of the failures because they do test what they do.
>
> And they continue to use sex to sell.

Paula Lieberman:
> That's because they're twerps who think the rest of the population
> is twerps.  And the twerps who have those values, make life miserable
> for other people.

Yeah... I'd need more details about their tests before I believe they
are anything close to objective, as opposed to, "We sell anything, so
what we do works. (And if we could sell just as well without sex,
nobody may find out, because we would look like idiots because we've
been touting the principle for so long.)"

Blog post I found on a similar theme, from a film student told she
should only write scripts centering on male white heroes, because
"They" will not watch movies about any other kind of hero:
http://thehathorlegacy.com/why-film-schools-teach-screenwriters-not-to-pass-the-bechdel-test/

Anke
--
http://ankewehner.de