[LMB] OT: dealing with pain

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 19:33:18 GMT 2011

Pumpkin spice muffins. All the dry ingredients of spice muffins, none of the wet ones, 15 ounces (1 small can, half a big can) pumpkin. Mix & bake exactly as you would ordinary muffins.

You can add chopped nuts to the dry ingredients as well. I added chopped candied ginger for the ASFS December bake-off. Didn't win anything because the muffins were lumpy and butt-ugly - which is part of their charm!

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/