[LMB] Is Barrayaran homosexuality a'MUTATION'?

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 18:34:55 GMT 2011

MICHAEL PELL wrote:

Paula

Agreed, not you or any woman is for sale. NO woman is disposable or should
be thought of

as commodities!!  I expect to hear a lot of second to this motion.

Paula Lieberman wrote:

<snip>

The issue is NOT one of "sex" the issue is of inappropriateness, -rudeness-,

disrespect, commoditization, disempowerment, and victimization..... and the

intentional spread of such vileness.

It has been my habit for many years to shut my eyes and turn my face toward
my wife when certain commercials (Victoria's Secret, anything with Paris
Hilton, etc.) come on the TV. The first is for me.  I do not need to see
even soft p0rn. The second is for my wife to assure her that I am not
watching p0rn. I don't need it. I don't want it and the only drawback I've
found so far is that I can't boycott the advertisers products when I don't
know what they are.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!