[LMB] OT: Brain dead - was dealing with pain

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:13:28 GMT 2011

No, no that's Peach Space Tarts, the new ImpMil secret weapon based on
firing cannisters of ma kosti's treats at the enemy and waiting for them to
gorge themselves into insensibility before capturing them. (cf the vor games
"smiling, rotund gourmands strolling into battle," an image that haunts me
to this day...)

innocent royce