[LMB] Influences - was: listees that are CONCOM members or staff

Judy R. Johnson jrj at fidalgo.net
Thu Jan 6 00:02:49 GMT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of mtraber251
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:00 AM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: listees that are CONCOM members or staff

On 1/5/2011 3:21 AM, Anke Wehner wrote:
> Royce McDaniels<roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> reminds me of some minatures wargaming folk i knnow who turn their
>> basements into the terrain of waterloo, normandy or gettysburg (or
>> Agincourt for the middies...)
>>
> Cool. I had no idea there were miniatures wargames that did not have a
> fantasy or science fiction theme.
>
> Anke
Marilyn>>>Yup I got my gaming start with my dad at the military academy in
West Point doing Napoleanic sand table war games when I was about 4 years
old, I had to sit on the table to see the action =) I can understand Miles
sitting quietly in a corner absorbing tactics from the conversations of his
elder generations =)
Snip

NEW from JRJ> Also socioeconomic  strategy from Cordelia and her visitors,
for Miles...

--
Entwife Judy
Who doubts if the status quo is ever well enough to be let alone