[LMB] GURPs Vorkosigan - was OT: Wargaming

Judy R. Johnson jrj at fidalgo.net
Thu Jan 6 02:33:10 GMT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of Royce McDaniels
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:11 AM
snip

GURPS Vorkosigan was around for a while, but SJG lost the rights at the end
of 2010 so you can't get the PDF anymore, just the dead tree version:

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/vorkosigan/

once the first print run is exhausted it will go out of print, probably
forever. sigh.

disappointed royce

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:44 AM, MICHAEL PELL <A8825 at lapd.lacity.org> wrote:

> Is there a LMB RPG?
snip

NEW from JRJ> Well, since LMB has the rights back, maybe not.  We might even
like some new arrangement better.   Inventive people might ... oh, I don't
know - - shall we make suggestions?

Note that the SJG versions were considerably delayed, or they might have
been around longer and the firm made more money on the effort.

But meanwhile I have both the book and the pdf, legally in both cases.

--
Entwife Judy
Who doubts if the status quo is ever well enough to be let alone