[LMB] Levels of Sexuality

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:30:31 GMT 2011

On 6 January 2011 02:29, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> However - I came up with this formulation: "Sexy" relies
> on two separate things. One is showing off what you have,
> which depending on the era can be strategic cut-outs,
> drapery, skin-tight, push-up bras and other corseting - just
> so long as it shows what you have. The second is an
> indication of availability. The skin-tight catsuit says "Look
> but don't touch." The push-up bra under a sweater says
> touch - "only through clothing." The push-up corsetry under
> a Renaissance neckline says "handle freely." As do slits
> and things. Slogans on t-shirts and the back of shorts do
> the same thing.

Um, I must be misunderstanding.
Or are you really saying that a girl or woman wearing a push-up bra or
corset is telling the world that she's fine with any guy who can see
her groping her?

Are you seriously suggesting, "Bow to me, for I am root." is secret
code for "Feel free to grope my tits", at least when worn by a woman?

Anke

--
http://ankewehner.de