[LMB] OT: Converting Oil Tanker Into RV-based Cruise Ship

baur baur at chello.at
Thu Jan 6 09:30:28 GMT 2011

why an oiltanker ..

we should look for a small used container freighter ..

here are lots of companies who sell 20 and 40 foot containers modified
into living quarters (temporary housing, offices etc.) - those tend to
be even cheaper then RV's since they lack an engine, wheels,
transmission ..

take those living containers and lock them into the ships holds ..

servus

markus

Royce McDaniels wrote:
> okay, load the rv's on the ship and drive it to the place were everyone
> wants to go next with minimum crew. the PEOPLE fly there and meet the ship.
> This gets around most all the issues but preserves the use of the RV's at
> the destination location.
>
> problem-solver royce
>
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:47 PM, mtraber251<mtraber251 at earthlink.net>  wrote:
>
>>   On 1/5/2011 6:28 PM, Judy R. Johnson wrote:
>>

>>> [snip]
>>

>> There is a sort of problem with the load the RVs onto a cargo ship
>> arrangement.
>>
>> [snip]

Markus Baur

written from my mobile internet connection