[LMB] Levels of Sexuality

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:26:55 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 5:34 AM, kerry weisselberg <kerilli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>  The push-up corsetry under a Renaissance neckline says "handle freely."
>> As do slits and things. Slogans on t-shirts and the back of shorts do the
>> same thing.
>> Except when they don't... amazing how much of that crowd can instantly
>> convert to the "no means no" philosophy if they want to.
>
> Me:
> No,I disagree, I think they say "Look what I've got", absolutely NOT
> "help yourself, grab a handful". Many women dress for themselves, not
> for their audience.

Okay, some quoting got messed up here - My quote begins at "Except..."
all above that was someone else.

And yeah, there was some irony in there - I don't know of any outfit
that that implies an automatic yes under any circumstances. There are
definitely a few say, "just ask, I'm an easy yes" - but nothing
automatic (I'm thinking of what I've heard about Jersey Shore - the
show). Even prostitutes require payment, and their clothing is
definitely designed to advertise availablity.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com