[LMB] Pallbearers

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Thu Jan 6 19:40:15 GMT 2011

On 1/6/2011 11:21 AM, Tracy A wrote:

>> So is there textev for /any/ cremations ?
>>
>> The Empress of Cetaganda. ...
>> Anke --
>
> There's also the fact that the Star Creche reluctantly acknowledged
> that the Ba's decision to send the hijacked ship into the star was a
> fitting tribute to those it murdered.  To me that implies that
> cremation is the normal Cetagandan funeral rite.

Well, it makes sense - if the genetic makeup of the haut is a state
secret, you can bet they don't want bits of it lying around where anyone
could dig them up.

Remember how upset the ba was about Miles's hanky in DI. And rightly so....

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA        -
-        Freelance copyediting and developmental editing          -