[LMB] Pallbearers

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 19:47:11 GMT 2011

what i would love to know is WHAT the haut are modifying. immune system,
regenerative powers, psionics (we know they wanted the Terrence Cee gene for
themselves from Cetaganda), oversized masculinity, wasp waists for haut
females, eidetic memory, genetic ability to win at WOW, what?

inquiring (nosey) fan-minds want to know royce