[LMB] Pallbearers

Judy R. Johnson jrj at fidalgo.net
Fri Jan 7 01:20:10 GMT 2011

Long hair.

Entwife Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of Royce McDaniels
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 11:47 AM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] Pallbearers

what i would love to know is WHAT the haut are modifying. immune system,
regenerative powers, psionics (we know they wanted the Terrence Cee gene for
themselves from Cetaganda), oversized masculinity, wasp waists for haut
females, eidetic memory, genetic ability to win at WOW, what?

inquiring (nosey) fan-minds want to know royce

Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to jrj at fidalgo.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk