[LMB] Pallbearers

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:41:07 GMT 2011

> From: Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com

> It would seem to be appropriate to their way of thinking - a person's
> physical expression of their genome is obliterated with their death.
> After all.... it's sort of all the haut could truly claim as theirs.
>
> Jeff Shultz

I don't think they own even that - the Constellation makes contracts
for genetic crosses, they have no say in how they're bred.

It's a strange, arid kind of life - or that's how it seems to me. But
to them it's all that counts.

I wonder where they're going, and if they'll like it when they get
there.

Gwynne