[LMB] Levels of Sexuality

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Fri Jan 7 02:45:54 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Natali" <natali.vilic at zd.t-com.hr>
To: "'Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.'"
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [LMB] Levels of Sexuality

> The part of the discussion on this thread in
> which I made my comments *was* about children
> and the directions towards which children's
> clothing is going nowadays. I was not making

It's there and been there for years.... the young child who was a beauty
pageant contestant in single digits, has outfits that were IMO highly
"age-inappropriate".  I keep hoping that the "slutwear" fashion will Go
Away....  and take the @#(%^#@ spike high heel shoes and boots with them,
please, departing...