[LMB] OT Children and overkill - was Pre-adult sexuality - and wardrobe

Whit Johnstone whitinohio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:03:02 GMT 2011

Ugh, how stupid.  I actually think that the suburban areas where things are
*less* likely to happen to kids are probably the worst in terms of paranoia
about things happening to kids.  Certainly I can't see such a call being
taken seriously in my part of Columbus, which is sort of a
redneck/African-American lower middle class urban area.  One of my neighbors
lets his kids ride dirtbikes around the local parking lots and alleys
unsupervised!