[LMB] LMB: Levels of Sexuality

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Jan 8 03:58:50 GMT 2011

On Jan 5, 2011, at 10:49 AM, William A Wenrich wrote:

> Looking around today about 50 years later, I find tweens with
> boy/girlfriends. Girls clothes for ten-year-olds with plunging necklines
> do
> not make sense to me.

--On the gripping hand, I was born in the mid-1950's and I was um, wearing a
bra and all that other stuff by eleven (I took after the side of the family
who needed bras more, which bugged my mother and her younger sister no end,
as they um, didn't till much later).

Family heritage counts, too.

And on commercials--I agree with what's been said, more or less, but I still
like the Old Spice commercial, the one with the cute guy on the horse. Those
people know who actually buys the stuff!

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
http://mollylikesmovies.blogspot.com/
Meet the Carstairs Sisters at www.gameoflove1.com today!