[LMB] OT: bathtubs

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Jan 8 09:21:33 GMT 2011

On Jan 8, 2011, at 1:08 AM, mtraber251 wrote:
> We were wisting after it, deciding on a couple of haas avocado trees, a couple olive trees, a couple almond trees, a couple of dwarfed caracal orange trees, a couple meyers lemons, persian lime, nectarines and a grape arbor of seedless black muscats over the chicken run so they have shade.

Muscats & "champagne" (black corinth) grapes are the only ones I can stand to eat. Ages ago, I ordered from Lou Romburgh (from whom you must have at least 5 sticks of any variety you order) some Orange Muscat and Queen of the Vineyard Muscat. I can't remember what happened to them, or even which place in Santa Cruz I planted them, but I had to give away most of my purchase, as I had room for maybe 3 vines. Might have ordered a Black, like the 400 yr old vine at Hampton Court, but memory is dim, and I don't have a clue if I was keeping electronic copies of my orders then.

Marina