[LMB] LMB: Levels of Sexuality

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Jan 8 14:18:30 GMT 2011

On Jan 7, 2011, at 8:58 PM, Jean Lamb wrote:

> And on commercials--I agree with what's been said, more or less, but I still like the Old Spice commercial, the one with the cute guy on the horse. Those people know who actually buys the stuff!

I enjoy good ads - ads that entertain me and which say something that would tempt me to buy (should it be a product that applies to me).     It's not at all obvious that the entertaining Old Spice ads would persuade someone to buy cologne or to switch colognes from their brand to Old Spice.   (Increasing the cologne users in general helps Old Spice).