[LMB] OT: Standalone Commentable Post Up At TWS

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 20:42:52 GMT 2011

I've just put up a post for the specific purpose of allowing us to get into
a detailed discussion of the non-bujold topic of the mass wildlife die offs,
the sudden shift in the earth's magnetic poles, and how internet memes are
changing the way information affects us. I'll be away for a while at
therapy, but feel free to drop by and sound off. remember, you don't have to
have me set up your comment account, it's done automatically now!

linky: http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/?p=102

memey royce