[LMB] OT: Standalone Commentable Post Up At TWS

Pat Brimhall pbrimhall at tx.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 03:02:22 GMT 2011

I understand the 2012 date has been enthusiastically adopted by Christian
millenialists and evangelicals.  The latest I have heard is that it is now
proved that the Rapture will take place May 21, 2012.  Perhaps it is time
for a new copy of my "In case of Rapture, can I have your car?" bumper
sticker to go with the multitude of ones around here that say "Warning: In
case of Rapture, this car will be unoccupied"