[LMB] NTITN: These are what was being driven around the streets of Vorbar Sultana while Miles was courting Ekaterin!

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:43:45 GMT 2011

the point which really struck me is the networking, namely that the cars can
"talk" to each other, and the AI that allows them to follow each other and
park and retrieve themselves. obviously you'll need modifications for
multiple environments, higher passenger numbers, cargo, the whole 9 yards of
consumer vehicular requirements. but I really suspect we'll end up seeing a
lot of these features on the eventual cars that replace the current crop of
box-and-wheels vehicles.

those spherical cars were cute too...

hiding from rehab nurse (again) royce (she's gettting too clever at this...)